Happiness equals to breathing in fresh air in the morning, running through familiar streets, sweating out all the stress your system has endured for the longest time, freeing your mind from anything, being with people who revitalize you, eating your ever-favorite fish soup, looking and feeling oh-so-good about yourself, being able to love yourself more, losing unnecessary weight, doing things that make you happy, having dinner with your loved ones, talking your heart out, investing on your self-worth, laughing your heart out, writing down your thoughts, being fearless, getting a new tattoo, singing a good song, seeing long-lost friends, not feeling alone when you’re with someone and surrounded with people, being brave, surpassing a long day, knowing what to say, being able to see the bright side, being decided, wearing fab skirts, dresses and heels, feeling like you’re on the right path, chatting with your best friends, having coffee, reading a book, walking in the park, being free, having someone listen to your monologue, enjoying the sunset, witnessing the sunrise, spending time with yourself, having dinner with your parents, living with sensitive people, giving your time, having people ask you ‘how are you?’ and sincerely listen to what you have to say, conversing over coffee at the end of the day, having a date with your mom, getting words of wisdom from your sib, giving pieces of advice to someone in need, being there for your friends, sleeping with your heart in peace, doing all of these in a place you call ‘home’.
23 Apr 2014 / 0 notes
I know You will understand me because You know every bit of me. Thank You for everything, oh Jesus.
20 Apr 2014 / 0 notes
Because there is a God who watches over everything and everyone, who knows every bit of your heart, who has the most amazing love ever. Happy, grateful and blessed that there is a God. :)
2 Jan 2014 / 0 notes
Patong Beach, Phuket, Thailand
2 Jan 2014 / 0 notes
On his death bed, Alexander summoned his generals and told them his three ultimate wishes:
1. The best doctors should carry his coffin;
2. The wealth he has accumulated (money, gold, precious stones) should be scattered along the procession to the cemetery, and
3. His hands should be let loose, hanging outside the coffin for all to see.
One of his generals who was surprised by these unusual requests asked Alexander to explain.
Here is what Alexander the Great had to say:
1. I want the best doctors to carry my coffin to demonstrate that, in the face of death, even the best doctors in the world have no power to heal
2. I want the road to be covered with my treasure so that everybody sees that material wealth acquired on earth, stays on earth
3. I want my hands to swing in the wind, so that people understand that we come to this world empty handed and we leave this world empty handed after the most precious treasure of all is exhausted, and that is TIME. TIME is our most precious treasure because it is LIMITED. We can produce more wealth, but we cannot produce more time. When we give someone our time, we actually give a portion of our life that we will never take back. Our time is our life.
25 Dec 2013 / 0 notes